A WhatsApp conversation With An Ex- Comrade

Photo Courtsey: Mr. Aayush

This is my side of the Statements that I put in my replies on WhatsApp when an Ex- comrade, still serving in Armed Forces, tried to remind me of some odd past events where I was a victim.

First Statement: Good Morning Sir!
Sir, I will request you to please not to put this Chauhan thing again and again.
We are into corporate now.
We can't keep talking about such issues publically.
Hope you understand sir...Please.

I got a very sarcastic and demeaning series of replies on this single requesting statement.

Second Statement: I am so happy to see you doing so well in life...
And I am thankful to you for your messages today sir...
However, I never knew that you will take my request as otherwise
Had you known my true story of struggle, I believe you would have praised me rather than humiliating me...
Anyways, wish to interact with you someday... Miss you sir!

Didn't recieve a reply.

Third Statement: Despite the best of my efforts in life, I am stuck now...
I pay my regards to achievers like you for this that they can't see a person growing in life just because they bhad seen him in a phase when he was struggling badly... This is how the world is... It wants sufferers to suffer and never overcome that suffering no matter how much efforts they put to overcome it...
I thought you were my support factor... Trust me, I was proud of knowing you... However, I didn't know that what all you have deep inside your heart for me... This is +1 in people who are after my life... What a destiny I have... I wish somebody could put their feet in my shoes and realise how it feels...

Still no reply.

Fourth Statement: Despite the best of my efforts in life, I am stuck now...
I pay my regards to achievers like you for this that they can't see a person growing in life just because they had seen him in a phase when he was struggling badly... This is how the world is... It wants sufferers to suffer and never overcome that suffering no matter how much efforts they put to overcome it...
I thought you were my support factor... Trust me, I was proud of knowing you... However, I didn't know that what all you have deep inside your heart for me... This is +1 in people who are after my life... What a destiny I have... I wish somebody could put their feet in my shoes and realise how it feels...
However, I am, on the contrary, a person who will go any far to help a struggling person... May be I am in the wrong world...

Did you ever think what happened to me after coming out? What kinda life I lived?
I was wandering here and there for a 20k job but I wasn't getting it... My parents almost disowned me... My brothers left me... I knew nobody in the civil world who could help me and I didn't even want to contact a Fauzi for any help... I erased every memory and burnt all my uniforms and belongings to get rid of those memories...
But, nothing changed...
I was being fed my father along with daily sarcasm... My relatives were making mockery out if me, people were laughing at me... And what for?... Was I so bad???
Don't I have patriotism?? Why had I gone for diving and Marcos course if I wanted an easy life?.. Was it so difficult for me to study those piddly books and pass those piddly exams of sub courses?... Don't you remember my feelings and story at all sir??... I was focusing on Marcos course only and that's the sole reason I wasn't able to pay attention to studies and routine life. I was torturing myself everyday to make my dream come true because I didn't have joined Navy to enjoy but to serve in the real sense as a true Fauzi for which I had no option but to join Marcos force. In fact, I never attempted for Navy, I was a hardcore army enthusiast since the age of 3. Life had ended when I joined Navy and I tried my level best to leave it and join army but my parents and our course commanders didn't let that happen despite my telling them that I will commit suicide. Because they knew that I will accept their views sooner or later, and that's how I got to know that I can serve like a Fauzi in navy also since there is a special force in navy too which is elite.
Sir, I wanted to serve the mother earth in the true sense. I die everyday today as well coz in this life, that incessant dream of mine since the age of 3 to serve the nation will never come true. This life is nothing but a punishment for me and I can't commit suicide being a spiritual person and seeing my parents' condition.
This is why I am keeping myself busy in chasing something else... A respectable life and a good corporate life. Am I committing a crime if I am getting myself featured sir? Is it that big a crime?
You are talking about lies, but what's the truth?
Had Chauhan done the right thing with me?... He met me in navy ball last year, he is written off commodore living in Shankar Vihar. I am not targetting him because negativity will fetch me nothing but bad memories. 
Trust me sir, after coming out and struggling for years, today I know almost all the admirals adm generals personally. I do meet them too. Most of them know my story and they are in complete support. But, I expected the best if the support from officers like you who had seen me struggling. I thought you would be glad to see that your brother has found his way out and trying to do well in life by putting hard work.
You would agree with me, not today, may be tomorrow, that absolute truth doesn't work in professional life. Won't you support me in my new efforts sir?
What's my fault that you felt so offended sir?

His Reply: Bhai I shifted to CG view I was SSC.
Bas kar commando, rulayega kya?

Here, I relented in and put my next statement.

Fifth Statement: I am not your competitor sir, I am rather your true supporter and I wish the same from you sir. As a fraternity, we should promote each other rather than humiliating the other on public forums sir. Did I send you a bad messy today morning wherein I requested the same?
If it's so I apologise for having hurted your sentiments sir. I didn't know that you will take it otherwise.
I am a piddly guy who is trying to live a decent life and for that I am toiling so hard that you will really appreciate me if you get to know my daily routine. I hardly sleep, I hardly meet people, I don't have a wife, I don't have real life friends to meet practically, all I have is my solitude, my memories and my desperation to do something good which compels me to work harder and harder everyday.
I always have anxiety in my heart. Ask me sometime sir, what am I going through. 
You can really console me being a friend rather than adding on to my agony sir.

Now, things got under control and we reconciled our friendship.

Moral:
Be Truthful, Be Genuine... People Will Understand You!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Worried to Get Married?

How To Deal With A Difficult Boss!

Relax! My Ego Is Beyond Your Reach, You Can't Hurt It 🙂